Friday, November 21, 2008

More or less nothing but a printer!

All day long i see and deal with printers 5 days a week in my office. And this has just been 5 months now doing it. Already I'm feeling like a printer myself. Not that i'm feeling bad about it nor is it boring but it's jus that I'm saying it out loud now! And as if to add to my feelings i've been transferred more of printer intensive driver work at me now at work from last 2 weeks!! He he he.... Cool. I'm enjoying it at the moment. The first 2 years of my career i dealt with printer based testing in my job. So life has been revolving around printing all these moments and i guess it is something that i cannot help being away too! For once between those first 2 years and these last five months in my career it was bliss at the gaming domain. But it didn't last long and that ensured i move away from it and again it was printing... Hmm, looks like some kinda strong bonding between me and printers! He he he... I'm feeling funny when i think of it.. so I'm not going to bother much on it and jus accept what is thrown at me right now... ;)
Off i go to another training.. :)

1 comment:

Chinmay said...

Feeling like a printer :) lol...
at least your driver doesnt crash :).. i feel my system is not coming up ;p