Monday, April 6, 2009

The End...

I've decided to bring blogging to an end for now. It's not the lack of topics that I'm forced to take this decision. But it is the lack of motivation to write about things that i do feel like which has more to do with this decision. To take time off everyday to think and write about things that i want to say every day takes a bit of motivation and effort and I don't have it anymore in me to continue here. So here it ends (at least for now) very close to the day from where i started off an year ago...

Thanks to everyone who has been reading my blog all these days and taking time to comment in this space.... :) 

And i think I'll not delete this space for a while and the contents would still be available.... but you can stop refreshing this page for newer blogs as nothing new is gonna appear in this space.. ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Really sad ... :-( I had bookmarked this blog in my browser.

We really enjoyed reading your blog ... Hope you get your motivation and free time soon. :)

myLogZ said...

Yeah... indeed sad that i had to stop.. :(

Anonymous said...

I suspected.... So expected

Anonymous said...

I visited your blog recently but found it has already come to end. Just wanted to add a thing. Motivation is not what u get for writing, motivation is the enjoyment which comes while writing. that doesnt need u to think if any one reads it or not. u enjoy when writing and u share. so i dont agree with this fact of motivation u have written. looks like, u started it as every one owns a blog :-)

myLogZ said...

Well.. for the last anonymous person... I never wrote with intentions that someone would actually read it or not.. I never fancied the people read it in large numbers... :) Well, motivation at times is something that jus stops on you... forget philosophy! ;)
BTW, a name helps rate than being anonymous! hehe..
thanks for the comment though....

Shweta said...

hey.. its sad
am gonna miss it for sure.. :(