Monday, August 10, 2009

Cycling to Bannerghatta

It's been a while now since i have cycled some long distance. Other than the short trips in the weekend stretching couple of kilometers i've not done  much. With lot of work looming over me in  the days to come at office i needed some break. Also i was tiered after the 3 week's haul of work. So me and one of my colleague decided to bike a  small distance early morning. We had done this earlier on a different route which was fun. So we did start early as 6 from my place and went all the way to the Bannerghatta national park. We couldn't anyways get into the park as it was too early. So we just circled around the park and then returned. A good 50 KM round trip did make me feel fresh mentally :)

Some of the snaps here...



This is meenakshi temple that you get enroute:



The tariff board hanging at the park! Should go for a safari sometime ;)



Well, the zoo's Map!!



Njoy!


3 comments:

Shivanand PB said...

50 Km !! woah !! really !!
thats cool man, you should be really fit to do that, that's awesome...

myLogZ said...

Well, Cycle with gears make things easier dude.. :) Its not that tough believe me..

Shivanand PB said...

I take your work on this do not much on this subject...