Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Holidayzzzzzzzzzz..

Extended weekend this week too as am off to my hometown today with loads of movies and books with me. Hope i get some time to read while i am home for the next 4 days. Looks like will be watching some movies that i've been waiting to watch from a long time now. Last week was a extended weekend too with my employer planning a day's off with all of us from office taken to Club Cabana. Was a fun trip with my colleagues. The place is descent enough for a day's outing with lots of recreation facilities. After all the fun, this Monday i was sulking to start to office in the morning after 3 days of rest. I have a hunch that the next Monday will be even worse. Let me see after all it more in the human nature and i expect it ;) All said i had lost track of time once i reached Bangalore. It's been two months since I've last visited my parents. Quite long in terms of number of days. i don't remember in the recent past that I've not been there in such a long stretch. Must be those 11th and 12th standard schooling days. But that was long ago. From the day i set foot here 2 months ago to till this day, days whizzed through as i was kept busy in office and had something or the other to be done in the weekend. And i was too occupied to complain and now I'm not complaining that i should've complained.. ;) Anyways, see you all in 4 days time.

No comments: