Monday, December 1, 2008

Drifting...

This sport is like a fantasy to me that is so true but still far from reach to most of the people around the world. Definitely this is a sport that requires a lot of precision and concentration. I am amazed at how a driver can control the amount of drift at a high exit speed! A drift when out of control can be hazardous! No doubt. No need to wonder at the amount of tires that are burnt in preparation to running a race. I don't think I'll ever try this on my machine(when i own one)for real. I've tried this to some amount of success on some of the games that offered drift in their racing machine ;) He he he.... It was fun when it lasted.... This morning when i found this beautiful wallpaper from the Interfacelift site, all the memories of NFS tournaments we had in our engineering days came back to live those glorious days again for some moments again...

Here is the culprit Image: ;)



courtesy of this amazing pic: http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta/details/1741/the_art_of_drifting.html.

No comments: