Wednesday, November 25, 2009

post #149

I'm elated! Our team just did fine on last Sunday again! We beat Zak solutions comfortably with a 42 run margin. How much better can it get than 2 back to back victories after a 3 months long break. On my personal front, I could hit some valuable boundaries which were much needed at the end of the game. My keeping standards need to be a notch higher than it is now. Though I have been collecting all the wide balls, the collection is not as neat as it used to be. The extra weight that I've put on seems to be a slight problem here... ;)

The next match is scheduled in 2 weeks time. And am looking forward to that match. That match is sort of a practice match for us with out team already in the final with Sunday's win. The quadrangular series seems to be suddenly interesting again to me as we are going to be in contention to win the series now!

To provide a brief match summary,

E F I v / s ZAKSOLUTIONS
-------------------------------------
Toss won by E F I & Elected to BAT

E F I : 159 / 7 IN 20 overs
Batting:
Satish 69[52], Anand 36[32], Naveena 24*[12]
Bowling:
Ajay 4-28/3, Vikas 2-13/2, Unnikrishnan 4-16/2, Anand 3-20/ 2.

ZAK : 117 / 10 IN 20 overs,
batting:
Srinath 25[29], Ali 21[24], Raja 24[20]

M . O. M: SATISH from E F I
Match Won by E F I by 42 Runs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bravo !! Bravo !!