Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Post #150

I gifted myself a Macbook on Sunday. So, here i am typing away my 150th post into my blogger account on my newly acquired "cool" piece of hardware. It's been quite sometime that I've waited upon to get my hands on my own Mac hardware. Though i have earned every penny till date working on Mac, it took me a while to actually think of owning one. Well, thanks to a annoying OS maker which lives mostly beside the doors on the wall, i was motivated to buy a Mac.

Right now the battery seems really amazing. Though i have not yet performed any processor intensive work, I think it is close to living upto the tall claim of 7-8 hours made by Apple. Awesome boost to the mobile users if it so. The multi touch sensitive trackpad is something that amazes me as much as i use it and it always brings that happiness whenever i use it. My heart felt thanks to the original designers of this amazing piece of feature. And yea a thanks to Apple too for getting it on Mac from the iPod/iPhone platform. Other than that it is the same old piece of the mac hardware that i've always laid my hands on. It's fine fit and finish makes it a class apart and i never can stop admiring it's every detail.

Now let me stop at it for a while when i enjoy computing on my Macbook....



No comments: