Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Post #153

This post was typed a few days ago sitting in my home when i had nothing to do. I think I'll jus post it as it is. ;)

First day at my native starts with no power! And thus i get a a very "warm" welcome on a supposed to be winter morning in the northern most part of coastal Kerala. In the era when we [read as our democratically elected government] are speaking of computer engineering penetration and rocket science [If you remember the much debated Chandrayan], there is shortage of power. I don't want to make/take political stand here. But it is quite debatable topic if we think of the consequences we as a nation would have to bear in years to come. I'm not sure how the GDP is projected by the authorities when there is such a challenge facing us that will surely eat into our success.

Now after all this and a "couple off" couple off days later, the state of the electricity on an average day, reminds me of my digital electronics experiments in my engineering days. The ON/OFF states off the electricity is practically annoying when they alternate every now and then causing enormous amount of pain. By the way when it is happening inside every chip of my computer successfully, it is something that is pleasurable than annoying! ;) He he..

And as i type this, i see rain drops slithering down the roof of my house and forming a sort of sweet lullaby. This, makes me want to stay indoors sipping to hot cup of tea and watch this interesting match! But i decided to hold on a interesting read by Chetan Bhagat, "2 States". I suggest you buy it from here if you are looking forward to it. Flipkart has given me good service whenever I've ordered books through them. :) Now let me get back to finishing the book. It's cheesy... :)

No comments: