Friday, October 10, 2008

Blogathon!

I'm on a roll here blogging. Ha! what a lousy day it's been today sitting in the office. Out of the 350 employees i hardly see 100 present today! Reason: well, it's festive season and since Wednesday and Thursday were holidays people have taken a connecting holiday. If you ask me why i am not following the others on taking holiday? well, I have no reasons to give as yesterday and the day before were so boring days with nothing good to do. So dragged my arse to office to find the atmosphere even more disgusting. Absolute laziness has crept into me now! Aaaarghhh, it's so boring. So thought will do something worthwhile sitting here in the cabin all to myself! And now blogging is also getting me to yawn.... let me stop before i get bored of blogging too.. ;)
BTW, looking forward to the cricket matches that i am playing in tomorrow and day after for my company team. :)

No comments: