Monday, July 7, 2008

Flashback..

Memories, aren't they sweet? Yeah, this one word has so much of history to it and it is something that returns every once in a while to give you a chance to re-live those moments in your thought again. A smile does slip from the corner of your lips when this happens. you happen to think about those moments and those anxious/sad/happy moments which is past. I'm writing this post because i did get one such sweet flashback this morning when i was sitting in the company cab and this post is dedicated to all my friends back in Udupi. I do miss you guys a lot. Read it again guys. But those years spent there with them are well remembered and i was fortunate to have them all around me. I do thank them for being so nice to me all the time and helping me on countless occassions. All the laughter, tears, trips, countless number of lunches out, discussions at tea time in office. And then there was this place called downtown which was our weekend spot. This place has a great ambience and with the company around, you could drown into almost any topic to discuss on. I miss the way air smelled there and miss the sands in the sea shores of Malpe and Kaup. And this is something that comes to my thought when i think of the place. Hmm, chage is constant they say and no one is spared. Wheel of life keeps rolling and takes us to many destinations with so many unknowns in store. Variables i must say. Hehehehe.
BTW, did i tell you all this happened because i was holding on to a iPod gifted to me by those valuable souls. All the thoughts jus happened to come back. A special PMP from special people did make this small PMP more valuable to me now. A lot valuable. It carries a lot of songs in it and memories are connected to it. :)

1 comment:

The Pages said...

I do miss those sweet moments.. :( :(

Anyways World is round.. we will keep meeting each other for sure...