Monday, April 14, 2008

After a small break...

These gone two days i was not in mood to blog as i was not mentally free. Had to visit my parents as as my mom is not keeping well.. In last two days her condition is seemingly lot better. Now I'm back in Udupi, the place where i stay and work. The place that has been more than home for me for last 3 years and 5 months. As i say this i feel it would be appropriate i give a intro to the city where I've been staying this long. It's not that Udupi needs my intro desperately. It's got an identity of it's own. For years its been home to Lord shri Krishna mutt and to lot of shree Krishna worshipers.
I feel Udupi is a nice place to stay. Though it's summer now and the temperatures are soaring day by day this city otherwise has a moderate climate throughout the year. As i'm writing this blog i'm sweating. Hard work you see.. ;) hahahaha. There are lots of places in and around Udupi that is worth a visit and have been frequented by lot of people. I've traveled to some of the places around during this short stay of mine here. Will be writing some of my experiences in some of the blogs that would follow this one...
It's almost my bedtime now. Gotta catch some sleep now. Bye for now.

No comments: