Thursday, April 10, 2008

my First Post.

After a long long thought process on whether to blog or not to blog, i've come to a conclusion that i would blog. No prizes for guessing what ept me away from blogging. ;) Ya it is laziness. Now that i've arrived here finally, i've Jus decided that i would keep writing my mind out. I'm saying this because for a long time i was contemplating on what topic i should choose to blog. I did not want to run out of topics and so i chose to write anything that comes to my mind. Maybe in future i would sit down to write a different blog that would be specific to one topic. But for the time being it's 'anything & everything'. hmmmmm, makes it very easy for me to write as i need to think less on what i should be writing. And i can concentrate more on the topic i am writing. :)
Now the interesting part is that i've not told anyone whom i know off personally about this blog. Not that i dont want them to find about this blog, but then i've reasons why i would not tell them about this. If they find out it's great. But then no regrets if they don't. ;)
This is it for the day....

No comments: