Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Continuation of last two posts...

Yea, this post is the one were i'll end the two posts that i've left incomplete. Out in the last two incomplete posts, i talked about one of my passion that got rejuanated recently 'Cycling' and another one was about places around Udupi. Now when i say places around Udupi, i forgot to mention that i've been to many of the nearby places. I know i've lot more left to see but then most of them have been covered. When i say i've seen most of the places i also should say that i did most of the travelling by my MotorBike(which i'll speak off in some post later) or some other motored vehicle. I think you've got it by now what my intentions are. Ya, i would like to do this travelling in and around Udupi on my Bicycle. So two of my interests meet at a common point now. A purpose is formed. I don't know how many of them i'll be able to cover with the bicycle but, atleast there are some i do want to take up first. Another issue that i'm not sure about is the fact that if it's safe to bike along the NH 17(famed national highway for rash driving) using my bike. So some of the places that i have access to through this route will have to be put on hold. But then there are lots of places that i can visit without needing to travelling by this dreaded NH17. For instance one such place is Karkala which is about 40Km away from here. Surrounded by greenery this small but beautiful town sits just near to the famed Kedremukha national park. For more info on Kudremukha you can go to 'http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kudremukh_National_Park'. Saying all this i need to figure out how will i do the uphill climb in my bike!! ;) Hmmm, as they say 'Necessity is the mother of all inventions'. There should be a way around this. Other than that for short trails on my bike i've Kaup and Malpe beaches. Sorry, i couldn't find interesting links on the internet to give a detailed info on these spots. Maybe i'll write the info sometime soon. Hehehehee.
So that makes it pretty much clear why i wrote the earlier posts on cycling and travelling aroud Udupi. Will keep you updated on the developments in this regard.....

No comments: