Monday, April 28, 2008

Stay hungry, stay foolish!

I don't know how many times this sentence or rather phrase would've been said and analyzed by many around the globe after it was coined in 2005 by none other than Mr.Steve jobs. Most of you would've read it either passed on to you through mail or somewhere on print. So i wouldn't want to go through it again but for people who're yet to read, here it is. BTW, i would like to know how many of you who have read it earlier have acted upon it? or rather at the least tried to act upon it?

A lot of times i've read it from the day i got this piece of article. But then it never came to mind that i should act on what I'm reading So what do you call it? a superficial read of sorts it was all these many days. I again happened to come across it this morning and it struck me in the head hard that, here I'm reading it again and all these years after reading it again and again, all i've done is read it and put it to a corner after admiring the wonderfully coined piece of sentence. I've decided to act upon it and am on my way. :) For good or for bad I'm going to give it a try. ;) When i say try, it's 101% of myself into it. Why not you guys too act upon it?

No comments: