Thursday, May 1, 2008

Bored

Yes, an usual event that happens with everyone. But this time it's because i'm bored of IPL. Everyday matches and all the contraversy. Be it in the form of scanty clad cheerleaders or the issue of inter team fist fights between players. And then some of the australians, NZ players leave for duties to their country. All these makes me feel not so interested in the matches. And more over the team that i supported the most, 'The bangalore Royal challengers' are not at their best. The managed to loose all the matches they could have won. :( What a dissappointment. :( I've decieded that i'll jus update myself with the scores from websites after the matches end for the day. And this is how it is working for me from last two days. And to my amazement i'm finding a lot of my precious time is being spent by me for other useful activity and i'm feeling lively. This because I need not sulk now like i earlier did when watching a match as my side was loosing. Complaining of how we could win and how i watched a loosing match...
So here i am typing for my blog when the matches are going on...

No comments: