Saturday, May 17, 2008

On a roll!

Have got another day and half to spend for myself. Already have done so much of time spending to myself. It's been polling time in the place where i stay and was surprised with a sudden holiday on friday. With nothing to do i was stuck in my place and had time to kill. So i thought i would go on a movie watching spree. Long time since i watched movies in a row.!! A day and half and i've finished 4 movies. Don't be surprised :) i do manage to squeeze in hell a lot of time to watch good movies.
Alright, let me give you a little intro on my likes and dislikes when it comes to movies. Personally i don't like and watch horror movies. As i don't feel like watching them. Simple as that. They don't refresh me nor give me anything to think about them. So naturally i am not watching horror though i don't have anything against horror as such. Action does go with me sometimes but not always. A lot of my friends do love watching horror movies and love getting scared for themselves! ha! To hell with them anyways.
But romance, war, drama, comedy are the genre i would sit and start watching irrespective of what my mood may be in. Jus love 'em. Animated movies are also a bit not so touchy to me. I love the creativity and appreciate the patience of the makers but they really don't appeal me mentally. :( Hmm, so thats about me and my choice of movie genre.
So please bear with me if i happen to get 'enlightened' watching a movie or two and then write something once i see 'light' ;)hehehhe
Let me not waste time and catch up with the movies......

No comments: