Sunday, June 15, 2008

Bengaluru Special!

Arrived at Bangalore this morning. The night journey of about 400Km in the bus was a quite journey. All my baggage luckily made it too with me safely. ;) Had a lot of it bundled with me too. Packing and shifting after all seems to me is easier said than done. So many things to consider and lot many things decide how comfortable your journey would be! For instance, a overturned bus and an accident(not involving the bus i was traveling in) ensured that we waited in the bus without moving an inch forward in the night for about one and half hours! Ha. And add to it the the factor of rain! For once it seemed like it wouldn't stop raining but then it didn't really pose a serious threat anyways. Just some glitches here and there. And i made it to the city I've been so long resisting to not land up in. :) Now the best part is unpacking and suddenly you realize that you've managed to leave somethings behind even after a thoughtful packing. :)
BTW, what's special about Bangalore? ya, the traffic is so much crazy! Man, driving means a lot of honking, change of gears frequently, braking every 10 meters you cover. I really am not liking this prospect.. :( I'll more likely get used to it in a while and stop complaining about it like a million others who drive on roads here. I'm yet to come across a traffic jam. God knows how would i while away my time sitting whiling away my time and wondering when the traffic would move again! Huh, I'm really not looking forward to this.
For now let me stop it here... my head is real heavy and my body is aching. I need to catch some sleep before i join for work at the new place tomorrow!

No comments: