Friday, June 13, 2008

Departure...

This week ending would be quite eventful in my life. Change in my geographic presence is on the cards. Was supposed to happen next week but then, i think my employer changed minds and now am sitting here relieved on my duties from my employer. A month's notice for resignation has thus been eventually transformed into a peaceful exit from the company. The place I've been associated with professionally for last 3 years and 6 months. :) It's quite saddening to leave Udupi and the place of work(here). I was in my comfort zone here formed in these so many years of stay. A lot of colleagues who are so good to work with, a lot of friends who've meant a lot to me are to be parted with :( Not that i would never meet any of them, but the short-long term of distances will be there. Maybe they are all just a phone call away or a ping away, but then it's never like before again. Isn't it? Like someone once said 'Change is the only constant thing'! Or something closely meant sentence. Here i stand now with opportunity to make it big. Land of opportunity, here i come. Adding another human to it's ever growing list this city is more than opportunity to me now. Need to explore a lot many things and gets things right.
Lets see how this all progresses.... Now all set to bid a goodbye to a very nice place, Udupi.

No comments: