Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Raghu Dixit and Antaragni

There is something that i've been wanting to tell you guys. I jus waited a bit too long to break it here. This, jus to be sure enough that i do really mean what i'm writing here. It was love at first hearing itself for me as i listened to music of Raghu dixit and his band 'Antaragni'. This guy has a great voice i must say. I somehow happen to like the usage of string based instruments in their works. I bow to everyone in the band. Guys, you are doing great work and do keep it up.
Their first commercial album came in march. After that it has been followed up with a music directed for a kannada movie called 'psycho'. Both these works are very different and takes you to another world altogether. I request you to listen to them sometime in your leisure. Also do purchase original music from them. These artists are worth every penny you spend. :)

For more info:
They've a site here @ www.raghudixit.com
They also have updates on themselves blogged down @ theraghudixitproject

PS: I'm in no way associated with the band nor Raghu Dixit. I jus am one of the new inclusions to their fan base that they already have. :)

No comments: