Friday, June 20, 2008

It's Weekend!

Wow, gotta meet up with my friends whom I've not met in a long time from now. This i don't see it happening at once as getting everyone to a single place at same time seems highly improbable. Anyways i do have time and I'll do this in the weekends that will follow. I'm looking forward to this meetings as I've not met some in ten years now though, we maintained contacts thorough mail or by phone.
Other than that, another visit to Corner house ice cream shop is on the cards.... my mouth is already watering. hehe... :)
Other than that nothing else is seeming to be happening now. Will be logging back Sunday evening. Until then, ciao...
PS: This blog now will be and is concentrating more on how i am getting used to Bangalore for another few days.

No comments: