Thursday, June 26, 2008

Busy bug...

The word busy seems to have quite found it's way to me now. :( These days i'm either attending meetings, checking bug tracker or fixing the bugs assigned to me. A huge list of 'to do' has been passed to me with dead lines for each deliverable every four days. So things are quite on the busier side at office till July 16th. Good and bad. Good because, i'm getting to learn quite a few things now. Bad because i find no time to contact or speak to friends. I must confess that i have not contacted most of them after i left Udupi. Some of them themselves have made contacts and very few have i myself contacted. Huh! Journey this weekend again. Going to Udupi to get my bike and a small get together with my ex-colleagues are on the cards. Finally have decided to ride my bike all the way from Udupi. A friend of mine will accompany me on the ride.. let me see how interesting it would be. Probably start early in the morning on Sunday. A Udupi-Karkala-dharmastala-kokkada-NH48-bangalore is how i have planned the route. Should be here back in bangalore by evening. A 400km trip in a day should be tiring and quite interesting too. Roads are now not that bad except for a few places in small stretches.
Waiting to meet my buddies on Saturday and the ride back too

No comments: