Wednesday, June 4, 2008

And i Cheat too..

I'll do a bit of cheating in this blog sometimes. I mean most of the times ;) What i actually intend to say is that, err... i'll post my posts as back dated or front dated. Ok, lemme explain things. In simple words, i would be posting my posts of any date on any day. Obviously, the post dated tomorrow won't be shown to you today as it's a feature by Blogger site. I know a lot of bloggers do this(See, reasons are always there). Sometimes it happens so that you don't find time to write, sometimes you sit down to write but then you don't feel like writing (lazy?!) or might be jus that words are jus not falling into the right places(not your day kinda thing). After all this, the blogger(that is me) feels guilty for not posting posts on previous day. ;) (Thats what i'm feeling right now) Hehehee. I've not posted in 4 days now and i know it's bad. But i'm helpless. I was not felling like writing on these days as i was either busy with something or i was not in mood. So now, i'm sit down and am typing hard jus before i loose the interest.. ;)
Am writing this because, jus in case you are wondering on how this post arrived in my blog today though you had visited this place on 3rd and found nothing posted for that day!!!I know you guys are more than smart to have figured this trick out long ago but then i'm doing my part by accepting the fact. Yeah i'm cheating by jus publishing this post on my convenience. Please bear with me fellas. :) I know you would. (Not taking you granted in any way) ;)

No comments: