Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bengaluru Update...

Many things that i see around are new to me now with me in Bengaluru now. :) And as i predicted, traveling to and from office is something that i am trying to get adjusted to. It takes an hour and half out of my day given there are no traffic jams! Ha, And traffic jams seem to love this place. It ensures i waste more of my time sitting in the office transport. Now, this is when i am missing my motorbike. I couldn't get it along with me to Bangalore and had to leave it at Udupi. I need to somehow bring it in another week. Probably ride it all the way about 450Km. Huh! the thought jus gives me goosebumps. I need to cover this in a single day on some weekend. Cool. Thats like a lot with a 180 cc bike and bad roads! Ha. Lemme see. One of my friend has volunteered to ride along or maybe pillion with me. That would be good for company on a long ride. Because i've never ever gone on a ride alone.
The weather is fantastic here. It's cool compared to the coastal humid climate. Another significant thing that i managed after i landed here was visit a nice ice cream selling shop in Jayanagar 9th block. It's called the corner house. Woo.. the one i had was filled with sorts of fruits i've never seen in my life and they tasted very very tasty. Only other place i ever visited to have ice cream which was very good was in mangalore. It's called the Ideals. They too sell superb flavors and they are out of the world. Just try a Tiramisu or Parafait there if you ever happen to be in mangalore. I dont miss an opportunity to have one whenever i visit mangalore. Actually my roommate towed me to this corner house on sunday. He has promised to take me on a ice cream eating trips around here every sundays that we would stay here. So i'm looking forward to this sunday now... hehehee

No comments: